Making a decision and implementing an LED project or roll out can be a tricky business, there are many things to consider when implementing LED works:
- Site surveys and gathering the correct site data to measure energy savings accurately
- Energy costs and environmental factors
- Lighting design and compliance with CIBSE guidelines and emergency lighting BS5266
- Choosing the most suitable LED product
- Finance decisions
- Sourcing an approved installer
- Aftersales care
All of the above are facilitated at McCann Electrical Ltd; our lighting designers and engineers have a wealth of experience in commercial/industrial lighting design and install. As a Philips value added partner we can offer industry leading products at the best possible prices. We also offer the option of 0% finance on LED projects, allowing projects to be initialised with zero upfront capital.
Please contact us to discuss our turnkey solutions.